Thanks for visiting our Signarama Philippines website. This policy explains to you everything you need to know about what information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use one of our services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. Signarama Philippines is committed to keep your personal data safe and secure.
We recognise that you may be concerned about how we use or disclose your personal data. By using our website signarama.ph you agree with this policy.
When you use our websites, we comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely
Collecting your data
We gather your data such as first name, last name, address, email, etc. that you provide voluntarily when you fill in specific sections of our websites. We may collect non-personal information, such as domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about you other than the IP address from where you accessed our websites. We may collect information about the type of browser you are using, the operating system, from where you accessed our websites, as well as what other websites that we host you accessed. If you fill in your details in our contact section, we will use that information to contact you and respond to your questions.
If you contact us regarding our websites or our services, we may collect any information provided by you to be used as a way of improving our services.
We keep your personal data confidential. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Signarama Philippines Franchise: People interested in Signarama Franchise opportunities can submit a franchisee application on our websites. If you choose to submit this type of application, we will ask you to provide specific and verifiable personal details, including your first and last name, address, town, postcode, email, telephone, your available capital. If you do not consent, we will be unable to check your application.
Using your data
We are using your data just for our internal purposes, such as evaluating, promoting, and improving our services and websites. Our main aim is to gather this data so that we can provide a customised service. Signarama is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of their customers and prospects. In particular, we want you to know that we do not share email or any other contact detail lists with other companies and businesses for any purposes. We collect personal information about you only if you voluntarily provide it to us. You can decide not to provide any personal information to us.
Occasionally, with your permission and when the context and the purpose ask for them, we will send you by email marketing materials that we consider valuable for you. However, if you come to the conclusion that you no longer want to receive those emails, we will cease sending them to you. You can opt out from our email database right from the beginning if you wish so.
If, at a certain moment, we wish to use your personal data in any other ways that the ones presented in this notice, we will notify you about this and we will wait for your consent to do so.
We are very attentive to your data and we follow the generally accepted industry standards to protect your information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have also developed procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and we will notify you of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Sharing your data
We will not sell or provide your information we collect to third parties. We will disclose personal information or/and IP address when required by law.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete of inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you have any questions, queries, concerns or complaints regarding the way we are using your personal data or if you wish to stop using our services, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +63 998 968 5389.