Create Maximum Impact
- Try adding a border to focus attention on your sign. This helps viewers read it 26% faster.
- Presenting special information in a second colour increases memorability by 78%. You can make the most important part of your sign “jump” out by adding an accent colour.
- If your business name does not say what you do, consider including a one-line summary of what your business does or a slogan that describes what sets you apart from your competition.
- Use light colour on dark – and dark colour on light.
- When in doubt – leave it out!